What additional information could you explore before activating the delivery function in your store?
Upon signing up, all Twice users gain access to our delivery features, allowing them to efficiently fulfil orders to distant locations. The setup process offers flexibility with options such as home delivery or pickup points. Merchants also have the choice to handle deliveries independently or opt for the convenience of external delivery carriers.
On this page:
Setting up the delivery option
- The delivery price must be set by the merchant, as there is currently no option to calculate delivery fees automatically based on the location.
- In case there are multiple location-based delivery options, it is up to the customer to choose the one that applies to their address.
- Delivery cost/availability can't be limited by the order price or duration.
- The time slots defined in the availability section are used for both delivery and collection, therefore it's better to create multiple shorter delivery slots to avoid having 0-hour rentals
Fulfilling delivery orders
- It is not possible to edit the delivery order after it was placed by the customer.
- Delivery orders can only be placed in the online store (as opposed to the manual order creation)
Managing delivery carriers
- At the moment, there are no integrations with external carrier services (e.g. UPS, DHL, Posti)