How to add and edit the payment method used to pay your Twice invoices
Your invoices are paid using the payment card that's marked as your default payment method. By default Twice requires a debit or credit card for invoicing - in some cases, we also allow bank transfers and custom payment methods for our invoices, reach out to your account manager or Twice Support to discuss this option individually.
Adding a new payment card
To add a new payment card, go to your account's billing settings (Account > Plan & Billing).
Click +Add and fill in your payment card details:
- Card number
- Expiry date
- Name of the card holder
Finally, click Add.
Next, add your business information that's printed on your invoices. If the information is left empty, Twice uses the information in Account > General by default. Edit your:
- Legal business name
- Business ID
- The VAT number of your business (If you're an EU-based merchant and are eligible for exemption from VAT)
Billing address to be printed on your invoices
- Choose the store address as set under Account > General or
- Enter a custom billing address
Billing email where you want to receive your Twice invoices
- use your Account email address or
- use your store email address or
- enter a custom email address
You can return to this page whenever you have to make changes to your billing information.