How to easily collect e-Signatures for rental contracts or waivers during the checkout process
Streamlining your order process is crucial, and one way to achieve this is by collecting electronic signatures (e-signatures) during the checkout process. Whether you need to gather rental contracts, waivers, or other important documents, Twice makes it easy for you to obtain e-signatures from your customers. In this step-by-step guide, we'll show you how to add the option for e-signatures to your Twice online store, allowing your customers to sign documents quickly and efficiently.
In this page:
- In the Twice Admin, navigate to Settings > Online Store > Customize.
- Select Checkout from the dropdown menu on the top left.
- Click +Add Section to add the section for e-signatures.
- Within the new section, click +Add Content.
- Choose the Text option.
- Give your section a distinct Heading
- In the Text field, add a description that explains the purpose of this section. You can include a URL that directs your customers to an external e-signature service, such as DocuSign. Ensure the URL starts with www.[....]
- Save and publish your changes.
Now, your online store is equipped with a link to collect an e-signature section in the checkout process. Here's how it works:
When a customer reaches the checkout phase, they will see the "Sign Waiver" section. By clicking on it, they can access the linked e-signature service, where they can review and sign the necessary documents.