How to customize the start times your customers can select in your online store
By default the bookings products you create in Twice are bookable for every hour within your opening hours. Use this feature to customize what times customers can select in your online store
On this page
How to customize start times
1. From your catalogue, open the product you would like to adjust the start times for
2. Click on the Availability tab and scroll down to a section called Online store
3. Under the start time heading you'll be able to adjust the start times.
4. A product can have multiple start time rules which repeat weekly or are defined for specific dates
5. To customize the start times, either edit an existing rule by clicking the pen icon or create a new one by clicking Add start time
Make your product bookable outside your opening hours
By default your product will only be bookable within your store's opening hours. By customizing your start times you can make your product available outside your opening hours. 1. Open your product's availability settings
2. In the Online store section edit an existing start time rule or create a new rule by clicking Add start time
3. Select the custom option for defining the start times
4. Select Allow times outside opening hours
5. In the example above, we will create additional pick-up times for 18:00 and 19:00 every Friday for this specific product.
Customize start times depending on day of week
1. Create a new start time rule by clicking Add start time
2. From the Scheduled on section select the days of the week you would like these start times to be applied for:
3. In the example above we will create custom start times for 09:00 and 12:00 which apply only for every week's Fri, Sat and Sun.
Make your product bookable only on specific custom dates
You can also customize start times for specific dates. As an example your product might be a guided experience which is only offered for your customers during specific dates. 1. Create a new start time rule by clicking Add start time
2. Select the Selected dates option
3. Enter the dates you would like these start times to be applied for4. In the example above, we are creating a start time option of 16:00 for every Friday in August 2023.
How do multiple start time rules work together
Your product can have multiple start time rules and it's important to understand how these rules work together.
- Start times specified for a specific date will overwrite any weekly start time rules. In the example above on Fri 24.2.2023 there will only be available times at 15:00 and 16:00 despite there also being a weekly rule to have start times every hour on Fridays.
- Multiple weekly start time rules will be combinedIn the example above, every Tuesday will have additional start times at 10:00 and 11:00 in addition to the weekly rule to have start times every 3 hours within opening hours.