Learn how your customers place subscription orders in your online store
Your Twice online store is designed to be as intuitive as possible, providing a great experience for all your customers. Find out how your customers experience ordering a subscription product from you.
Note: The actual customer journey depends on your chosen homepage layout, and additional settings, such as product variants, deliveries, and recommended products.
- When browsing your online store your customers will select the product they are interested in by clicking on its image, headline, or price.
- Your customers can now select to Subscribe to the product.
- When selecting the duration, a dropdown menu will show all possible subscription periods and the corresponding monthly fee.
- Now, a booking calendar will be displayed, and depending on your product's availabilities, your customers can now pick a start day for their subscription. Your customers now pick the exact start times according to your product's settings.
- After clicking the add to order button, your customer's order will be displayed in the upper right corner and they can choose to continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
- In the Checkout stage, your customers will provide their contact details, agree to your Terms of Service, provide their payment card details, and confirm they have understood this purchase includes recurring charges.
- With a click on the large pay button, the order is placed, the first monthly fee charged and your customers will receive an automated booking confirmation
The order confirmation email includes a link to the customer app from which your customers can manage their rental.
Here they can view the order details and edit their payment cards in any language you have enabled for your sales channels.